Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recipe Club is back


Some of you are new to recipe club and some have come every time.  There are a couple who have come once.  Whichever status you fall under, please mark your calendars for Thursday, March 29th to have recipe club.  If you weren't sure, we changed our "schedule" so recipe club falls on odd numbered months and writing class falls on even numbered ones.  This SHOULD have been on the first Thursday of the month, but that just didn't happen.  I wanted to make sure I picked another day so it wouldn't be skipped yet again.
We will meet at my house(Shannon Garofalo's) at 6:30, but you can stop by anytime that works for you.  We're usually here for a while eating and socializing.

Our theme this month will be soup, salad and bread.  If you have a killer recipe that fits any of those categories please share.  I will make a dessert and provide drinks.  Please let me know if you plan on coming and which food you want to make.

No comments: