Wednesday, February 16, 2011

RS Announcements 2.16.11

Richmond Virginia Stake Relief Society Women’s Conference
February 26, 2011

Please RSVP using the left sidebar.

WHO AM I?
Come join us at the Stake Relief Society Women’s Conference, WHO AM I? on Saturday February 26 and answer some of those pesky questions about who you are. There will be an opening session at 10 AM followed by mini classes. You’ll have the opportunity to choose 3 mini-classes. Come early, registration begins at 9:30.
MINI CLASSES INCLUDE:

I Am In Control – taught by Olivia Smith - Online. Google Alerts. Email. Twitter. LinkedIn. Facebook. Blogs. Delicious. Digg. If it sounds like a new language and a new world, it is! And it’s here to stay and change the way we work and live. So come and learn how to leverage the online space to your advantage be that personal, work or church. You’ll leave with a handy list of websites to make your life easier, your testimony stronger, and give you a sense of control. You’re guaranteed to learn something new.

I Am Going Green – taught by Kimberly Blackwell – Kimberly loves learning about the body and how to keep it in tip-top shape. She is a self taught everything due to her love of reading & learning. Come and learn some fabulous ideas she has gathered over the years including: how to make green smoothies, recipes, and uses for coconut oil, and other homemade health and beauty tips.

I Am A Survivor – taught by Teresa Graham – Can you live for 72 hours without power or water? Teresa will tell us what we need to be ready for another Hurricane Isabel.

I Am Wise – taught by Devin Rich – The Lord has counseled us through His prophets how we can prepare to face financial and economic adversity. Come hear the prophet’s counsel on financial preparedness. Become acquainted with Church resources to assist in dealing with employment challenges and learn how to tap into the hidden job market.

I Am NOT My Stuff – taught by Kristi Birch – Clutter is stuck energy that has far-reaching effects physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. The simple act of clearing clutter can transform your life by releasing negative emotions, generating energy, and allowing you to create space in your life for the things you want to achieve. You will learn: 1. Why you keep clutter, 2. How to identify and clear clutter from your home or workplace, 3. How to clear clutter from your body, mind, and spirit, and 4. How to stay clutter free!

I Am A Mormon – taught by Gregory Packett – Let’s try a little role play and learn to use the things we, love, our passions, to proclaim the gospel. Can you explain the church in 1 minute?

No comments: