RS Announcements 1.23.11
Congratulations sisters! Last week the Stake Relief Society Presidency told us that Glen Allen has the highest visiting teaching percentage!! Thank you for all you do!! In an effort to reach even more sisters, several changes were made in the visiting teaching routes. If you didn't receive a copy of your assignment, it may be in the mail. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please check your assignment paper to see if the ward has your correct phone number and email address.
Did you notice the posters for the Stake Women's Conference "Who Are You?" on Feb. 26. There will be an opening session at 10 AM (registration beginning at 9:30) with Bruce Graham from the Mechanicsville Ward - his topic, living without power or water. Then we will have 3 sessions of mini classes. There are 6 classes to choose from: I Am Going Green, I Am In Control, I Am A Survivor, I Am A Mormon, I Am Wise, I Am NOT My Stuff. Lunch will be served and the event ends at 1pm.
Congratulations to Justin and Sara Brockbank on the birth of their son Asher Bradley who was a healthy 10 lbs 8 oz!
There will be another group of sisters going to the temple on Saturday, January 29th. Please see left side bar for details.
The Toler's have their condo for rent -see the right side bar for details.
Please see last weeks announcements for information on stake women's basketball - 3 Glen Allen sisters have already signed up!
No comments:
Post a Comment