Monday, February 8, 2010

Better Late Than Never, I Say!

My apologies for posting late today -- it's been a crazy week of travel where I got caught in weather related delays from last week, didn't get home until Saturday and then spent the rest of the weekend working (thank goodness for the snow-in) and was back on a plane today. Whew~

So I'll be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Debbie Goodman and Shannon Garofalo -- whose birthday was (is) today ----(hey, I still have 1-1/2 hours left of their special day and if you're in California, its almost a whole night!) I hope you had a good day -- and this is excuse to take the whole week as a celebration! At the end of the week Katie Young celebrates her day too!.

We Seriously Need Help at the Storehouse
Sisters, if there's any opportunity to volunteer some time at the storehouse, you are sorely needed. This coming Wednesday, Feb. 10 and the remaining Wednesdays in the month (17th and 24th) we need 8-10 sisters for 2-3 hours. If you can do only one Wednesday, or all of them -- the help is truly appreciated. Please contact Robin McLean at 673-9021 or rhmclean@hotmail.com

No comments: